Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What is the sports car of your dreams ?

Corvette

What would your dream sports car will be? If you ask me i would probably have lots on my mind that i will mention. But one thing is for sure i will definitely have the Corvette on my list. Its one of the premium domestic sports car that lots of people would want to have. And i will going to have the C6 version because if has the most powerful engine. You will always feel like your in a car race every time your driving a Corvette.And for most it will be a good choice too if you have the convertible one and let your hair fly while driving it on the road. Another one that will be on my list is the Chevrolet Camaro. Chevrolet Camaro is what they say the future car. You will definitely feel the future as you drive this car. The 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo will be on the list too. With its sexy and cool look specially the black one. People will definitely turn there head as you pass by. Then there's the 2009 Lexus IS. A 4-door, 5- passenger Luxury sedan car. With its 204-horsepower engine that can go to 18 mpg in a city and 26 mpg on the highway. How i wish i could actually ride on one of this sports car. And owning one will definitely a dream come true. How i wish it will be that easy. But back to reality i know it will definitely hard for me to have one and even if i save my whole salary for the whole year i cant still buy one. But lets not lost hope. Somebody said dream do come true. And dream is one of the free things you can do in the world. So lets get all the privilege of it and keep on dreaming. Who know one day it really happened ( fingers crossing hahahaha !!!!). And if ever it happened i would freak out in a week and explore the highway of Texas. I will bring my boyfriend and my best friend with me so they can experience it too.
OK back to reality again!

0 comments: